Explore our open roles and join our team today
Trauma Therapist (Remote)
Contract, Part-time Position
- Provide cognitive processing therapy (CPT) through synchronous live video sessions to adults with PTSD
- Draw on administered symptom, functional improvement, and goal progress measures to adjust the treatment plan
- Maintain timely clinical documentation through our user-friendly therapist portal
- Provide consultation and direct assistance in risk assessment, including referrals to emergency services and safety planning
- Maintain high ethical standards
What You’ll Gain:
- High-quality training: Nema can offer training in Cognitive Processing Therapy for therapists to work towards their certified provider status. Case supervision may be provided by Dr. Kate Chard, the co-inventor of CPT
- Flexible hours and location: Since contact with members occurs exclusively through asynchronous messaging and synchronous video appointments, there’s no need to trek to an office. Create the hours you want to work and manage your clients on your schedule.
- Professional growth opportunities: Opportunity to be hired full time as a clinical team member, contribute to overall clinical strategy and train in multiple evidence-based treatments as the clinic adds them
- Highly competitive hourly compensation, dependent on experience and credentials.
What We’re Looking For:
- Master’s degree in psychology or counseling or higher (e.g., MA, MS, MSW, MFT, MHC, PsyD, PhD) from an accredited program
- Ability to legally practice therapy in Connecticut (e.g., LCSW, LMSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC).
- Commitment to learning evidence-based best practices for the treatment of PTSD
- Commitment to measurement-based care
- Tech-savviness and enthusiasm for integrating digital solutions into psychotherapy
- Excellent written and therapeutic feedback skills
- Ability to work remotely with high-speed internet connection
- Availability for about 10-20 hours per week to see clients on a daily basis for intensive therapy (e.g., 2-4 hours available per day 5 times a week)